TYPE OF BETS
• Winner: It consists of hitting the horse that will be in first position.
• Twin: It consists of the selection of two horses indicating the exact order of first and second position.
• Reversible twin: It is a twin bet in which the order of the two participants is not decisive, that is, you choose two horses regardless of which of them will arrive in first or second place.
• Placed: It consists of the horse we select finishing the race in one of the first three positions.
TYPE OF FEES
• Final fees: It is the last quota quoted by a market before the start of the race. These are available from the beginning of the day and appear as "CF".
• Initial fees: Those offered in the moments prior to the completion of the race, are usually available from five minutes before the start of the race. Here already appears an amount that is varying up or down until the race is about to begin.